There are several ways you can become a part of changing the lives of in-need Atlanta children and their families.
Please feel out the contact sheet to volunteer. A member of the foundation will contact as needed.
- Donate--Sean Weatherspoon's SPOONful of Hope Foundation accepts donations of all sorts and sizes. We are looking for goods and services, as well as operating capital. Every supply that is donated is a supply that the foundation does not have to purchase. Thus, allowing the foundation to reach and impact more in-need Atlanta youth.
- Corporate Partners--We are currently in the process of identifying and developing successful corporate partnerships. Opportunities for involvement exist on a number of levels. Interested parties should fill out a contact sheet.
- And of course, we always accept donations. You can send a check made payable to: "Sean Weatherspoon's SPOONful of Hope Foundation" to the Sean Weatherspoon's SPOONful of Hope Foundation, 541 Tenth St. NW #331 Alanta, GA 30318
Thank you for your help and involvement in making a difference in the lives of in-need Atlanta children and their families!
The Sean Weatherspoon's SPOONful of Hope Foundation is a proud member of the Atlanta community and was established to fulfill its mission to provide opportunities, support and resources to children and families in need.
The foundation has a limited amount of donations it can provide to a wide variety of charitable/community organizations that wish to make us a part of their event.
The following procedures and guidelines will help for your request to be processed in a more efficient manner.
Requests must be submitted in writing at least eight (8) weeks prior to the actual event. No telephone requests will be processed. Written donation requests must be submitted on official letterhead including:
Because of the large volume of requests, Sean Weatherspoon's SPOONful of Hope Foundation will only assist organizations once per calendar year. While we make every effort to support all organizations in need that align with the Foundation’s mission, Sean Weatherspoon's SPOONful of Hope Foundation is limited in the number of donations that we can distribute. Therefore, the foundation will prioritize donation requests based on date submitted, need and location, and will respond to the request two weeks prior to the event. Sean Weatherspoon's SPOONful of Hope Foundation gives first priority for donations to organizations that also support us.
- Organization’s name, address, and non-profit tax ID number
- Contact name, mailing address, and phone number
- Event Information (type, date, time, location, etc.)
- Group benefiting from funds raised
- Please include a self addressed, stamped envelope
- Donations will be mailed out once decision is made.
Please mail requests eight (8) weeks in advance to:
541 Tenth St. NW #331
Atlanta, GA 30318
Check back for the latest News!